Transactions Associate – PTP - Admin Part-time Temporary - 6 months
We have an exciting opportunity to join one of Europe’s leading manufacturer’s based in Central Park. McBride is the leading supplier of Private Label Household and professional cleaning/hygiene products for Europe's largest and most successful retailers as well as producing own brand products.
The formula for our success is quite straightforward: we work by our Key Principles - Teamwork, Communication, Engagement and Leadership to create a positive environment for all McBride employees.
Reporting into the Transactions Senior Associate- PTP admin the primary responsibility of the Transactions Associate - PTP Admin is to support the transactional delivery of PTP by performing the Team's day to day admin activities. Responsibility is to ensure all work completed under the remit is ‘right first time’ and adheres to agreed targets
Your responsibilities will be
- Organise the filing of the invoices to facilitate their processing priorities as set by the Senior Associate
- Perform detection checks for any fraudulent invoices to stop them from being processed and prevent potential financial loss to the business
- Identify billing irregularities as per set McBride guidelines
- Identify documents requiring urgent attention and escalate as appropriate to ensure prompt payment
Skills and education we are looking for
- Office IT literate with basic MS Excel skills
- Basic SAP knowledge
What will make you successful
- Communication – communicate at all levels clearly, listens and involves others in direction and goal setting
- Team Building – Build effective relationships with people at all levels
- Commitment to self-development – Is not limited by previous experience and engage actively in improvement activities.
- Drive and self-motivation – Achieve success with others
- Building customer focus – Work to achieve customer focus and deliver service standards within the team.
- Organisation skills- ensure excellent housekeeping of the admin area
What can you expect
- To join a talented team where your contribution is recognised
- To work in a challenging, fast paced, international company
In turn you will receive
- Chance to be part of a great team
- Competitive package available
- 30 days holiday (including 5 bank holidays) plus 3 bank holidays at Christmas
- Matched pension up to 8% through salary sacrifice
- Private Health Scheme
- On site free parking
- On site canteen and cashpoint
- A range of free drinks,
- Free company products
- Access to discounts, Christmas saving scheme, and prize draws
The closing date for applications is 20/10/2020
Privacy Statement: We will use the personal information that you have submitted to us in order to consider your application for the relevant role. Your privacy is important to us. Please check our Job Applicant Privacy Notice on our career opportunities page http://www.mcbride.co.uk/job-applicant-privacy which explains the purposes for which we will use your personal information and the ways in which we will handle and retain your information. It also explains the rights you have in relation to your information, and how to contact us with any queries or requests.