R&D Site Chemist - Temporary
We have an exciting opportunity to join one of Europe’s leading manufacturer’s based in Bagnatica, Italy. McBride is the leading supplier of Private Label Household and professional cleaning/hygiene products for Europe's largest and most successful retailers as well as producing own brand products.
The formula for our success is quite straightforward: we work by our Key Principles - Teamwork, Communication, Engagement and Leadership to create a positive environment for all McBride employees.
Implement the Group R&D Projects at the Plant level, customising formulae and managing processes and documents of the plant.
Your responsibilities will be
Execution of the practical laboratory tasks resulting from the different R&D projects within the R&D Technical Centre in order to implement these at a plant level:
- Manage the plant approval process for new raw materials and new formulae, local management of specific projects, formulae customisation process and preparation of customer samples
- Managing local R&D documentation requirements with the site, including documentation tasks related to Local Formulation Data Steward.
Skills and Education we are looking for
At least BAC+2 level in Chemistry or allied technical discipline
Previous laboratory or related experience preferable, good knowledge of how to handle laboratory apparatus and materials
- Fluent in spoken and written Italian
- Professional competence in spoken and written English
- Good user knowledge of Word, Excel, outlook, internet
- SAP: for creation, modification and consultation purposes
Intranet: R&D related items
What will make you successful
- Strong quality and safety mindset
- Accurate, fast and flexible execution of the different tasks
- Problem solver and solution finder
- Good organiser
What can you expect
- To join a talented team where your contribution is recognised
- To work in a challenging, fast paced, international company
What’s on offer
- Competitive package available
Privacy Statement: We will use the personal information that you have submitted to us in order to consider your application for the relevant role. Your privacy is important to us. Please check our Job Applicant Privacy Notice on our career opportunities page http://www.mcbride.co.uk/job-applicant-privacy which explains the purposes for which we will use your personal information and the ways in which we will handle and retain your information. It also explains the rights you have in relation to your information, and how to contact us with any queries or requests.